What should I pay attention to when choosing a full-height turnstile?
Full-height turnstiles are mainly used in access control places to prevent violent impact, such as football fields, prisons, etc. Compared with other gates, the main advantages of full-height rotary gates are: strong, impact resistant, and cannot be illegally passed. When choosing a full-height rotary gate, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Sturdy and impact resistant: Rotating rods and peripheral guardrails need to be strong and able to withstand large destructive forces.
2. Safety: The biggest concern of the full-height rotary gate is that people are locked in the gate and cannot enter or exit. In any case (such as a sudden power failure), this kind of situation must be avoided and the design is based on principles.
3. The weight of the boom is large and the inertia is large. When the boom is in place, there should be no oscillation.
4. Reliability: The reliability of the gate is based on the reliability and integration of various components of the gate. The selection of good quality components is the basis, such as card readers, controllers, displays, etc .; the integration method mainly depends on the design and selection of the control unit and the communication method. Lightning protection components are also an important factor related to equipment reliability.
5. Rotating life: moving parts will wear out, and key parts are designed and selected reasonably.
6. Glass material above the bar code reader: The bar code reader must be transparent above, using plexiglass with low cost, easy to process and install, but after multiple ticketing, the glass will wear and rough, affecting the reading speed and accuracy , So wear-resistant quartz glass must be used;
7. Speed of ticket inspection: the large flow of gates, the speed of ticket inspection is a very important indicator. The ticket checking speed depends on the gate control method, communication networking method, ticket checking processing software, and mechanical action speed. Generally, the response speed of the gate is within 500ms.